Monday, January 19, 2015

UPDATES

First things first, Happy MLK Day.

The hectic-ness of my life has returned! Second semester of my junior year has started and boy is the struggle real already! I have picked up six courses for this semester, including an Apparel construction class where I have to design a jacket and a skirt for the annual fashion show arriving in April.

On the to other hand, I have been doing a lot of collaborations with online shops such as Romwe, She Inside, and Choies! This first update I bring you is my collab with Choies. They sent me a wonderful plaid pencil skirt and mesh bomber jacket, along with a pair of lace bunny ears that I will be sporting for my birthday which is next Monday!





1. Mesh Bomber Jacket - Click
2. Plaid Pencil Skirt - Click
3. Mesh Shirt - Forever 21
4. Heels - Karmaloop

xoxo,

the skinny fashionista

2 comments: